2018 UTAH LEADERSHIP & SKILLS COMPETITION
- ALL Contest and Membership Registration will be done through the National Website by ADVISORS ONLY.
- If students have been registered on the National Level before, their information can be pulled from the National Website during the registration process. However, all information needs to be verified as correct. NO NICKNAMES! All names MUST match a government issued ID!
- If they have not registered on the National Level before, each student will need to print, fill out, and return FORM 1 to their advisor, and their advisor will need to enter their information during the conference and/or membership registration process.
- Download and Print 'Form 1' by CLICKING HERE
- ***MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION AND CONTEST REGISTRATION ARE SEPARATE! YOU MUST COMPLETE BOTH TO COMPETE!***
IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES
- Monday, January 29th, 2018 - SkillsUSA Utah Leadership and Skills Championships (ULSC) registration begins
- Friday, February 16th, 2018 - Regular ULSC Registration Deadline
- Saturday, Feb. 17th - Friday, Feb. 23rd, 2018 - State Conference Late Registration Fee Assessed ($30 per Registrant)
- Friday, February 23, 2018 - 2017-2018 Utah State Membership Deadline
- Friday, February 23, 2018 - 2017-2018 National SkillsUSA Membership Deadline
- Thursday, March 1, 2018 - Chapter Excellence Program (CEP) applications/documentation due to the state director.
- Friday, March 2, 2018 - Chapter Excellence Program (CEP) applications/documentation due to the SkillsUSA national office.
- March 5 - April 10th, 2018 - SkillsUSA Knowledge on-line test available (Details TBA)
- Friday, March 23rd, 2018 - SkillUSA ULSC substitute/drop deadline (No drop refunds after this date)
- Friday, March 30th, 2018 - SkillUSA Utah Leadership and Skills Championships payment deadline
- Tuesday, April 10th, 2018 - SkillsUSA Knowledge on-line testing ends.
- April 12th-13th, 2018 - SkillsUSA Utah Leadership and Skills Championships at SLCC, Salt Lake City, Utah
CONTEST STATUS SHEET, UPDATES & FEES
ULSC FORMS AND INFORMATION
Click a button below to be taken to our Contest Updates page, Contest Status Sheet, General Schedule, etc.
BUSSES & TRANSPORATION CANCELLED FOR 2018
Due to the very high cost to provide shuttle buses and drivers during the state conference and the extremely low number of riders on the buses during the last two state conference events, the decision has been made to discontinue provided bus transportation service to all contests and events, effective immediately.
Individual districts and/or schools must make the necessary arrangements to transport their students to and from all venues, contest sites and activities during the 2018 SkillsUSA Utah Leadership and Skills Conference.
SkillsUSA Utah Liability Release
Barbering Technical Standards
We will not be storing resumes on our server this year. We have provided some Microsoft Word Resume Templates for students not wishing to create their own by CLICKING HERE. We encourage students to store their completed resumes electronically for use at the State & National Contest.
WANT TO RUN FOR STUDENT OFFICER?