2018 UTAH LEADERSHIP & SKILLS COMPETITION
- ALL Conference and Membership Registration will be done through the National Website by ADVISORS ONLY.
- If students have been registered on the National Level before, their information can be pulled from the National Website during the registration process. However, all information needs to be verified as correct. NO NICKNAMES! All names MUST match a government issued ID!
- If they have not registered on the National Level before, each student will need to print, fill out, and return FORM 1 to their advisor, and their advisor will need to enter their information during the conference and/or membership registration process.
- Download and Print 'Form 1' by CLICKING HERE
IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES
- Monday, January 29th, 2018 - SkillsUSA Utah Leadership and Skills Championships (ULSC) registration begins
- Friday, February 16th, 2018 - Regular ULSC Registration Deadline
- Saturday, Feb. 17th - Friday, Feb. 23rd, 2018 - State Conference Late Registration Fee Assessed ($30 per Registrant)
- Friday, February 23, 2017 - 2017-2018 Utah State Membership Deadline
- Friday, February 23, 2017 - 2017-2018 National SkillsUSA Membership Deadline
- Thursday, March 1, 2018 - Chapter Excellence Program (CEP) applications/documentation due to the state director.
- Friday, March 2, 2018 - Chapter Excellence Program (CEP) applications/documentation due to the SkillsUSA national office.
- March 5 - April 10th, 2018 - SkillsUSA Knowledge on-line test available (Details TBA)
- Friday, March 23rd, 2018 - SkillUSA ULSC substitute/drop deadline (No drop refunds after this date)
- Friday, March 30th, 2018 - SkillUSA Utah Leadership and Skills Championships payment deadline
- Tuesday, April 10th, 2018 - SkillsUSA Knowledge on-line testing ends.
- April 12th-13th, 2018 - SkillsUSA Utah Leadership and Skills Championships at SLCC, Salt Lake City, Utah
CONTEST INFORMATION, GENERAL SCHEDULE & BUS ROUTES/SCHEDULE
Click below to be taken to our contest updates page, Contest Status Sheet, General Schedule and Bus Routes/Schedule.
We will not be storing resumes on our server this year. We have provided some Microsoft Word Resume Templates for students not wishing to create their own by CLICKING HERE. We encourage students to store their completed resumes electronically for use at the State & National Contest.
WANT TO RUN FOR STUDENT OFFICER?