Extemporaneous Speaking Helps
• Topic: This will be given 5 minutes prior to your scheduled time.
• Materials: You will be given 3X5 cards to write notes on when you are given the topic. Other materials will be provided. You will NOT be allowed to use any electric devices during any part of this competition.
• Make sure you have completed your online Professional Development test prior to this competition!
• Don’t forget your one-page resume!
• Pre-contest meeting: March 23, 2023 at 5:30 pm at the SLCC Redwood campus.
• Contest: Callback time will begin at 5:50 pm